Thursday 29 September 2011

Middle of the night ravings.

It is 3:21am right now and I'm lying hear filling quite I'll. What started as stew induced indigestion has ended with several hours of me once again worshipping the porcelain throne. And the indigestion persists. At this point I am convinced that this is beyond baby sickness and is rather a flu that Hubby brought home to me. The sneezing, chills and inability to sleep seems to confirm this.

My next post was started so many times in my head and none of them were going to be about being sick. Or typed with my thumbs on my iPhone. But here I am, king both. my mind is filled with unanswered questions about tomorrow. If I do have the flue how am I going to cope tomorrow with my suddenly overly hyper toddler? Cook supper? Take care of the puppy? Unpack? my husband has already had a sick day this week. It was a sore throat and as I seem to usually avoid colds or take weeks to actually come down with one I wasn't concerned. Of course he didn't tell me up his vomiting co-workers.

Alright, I'll be honest, he probably did but I am not the type of person to wait around expecting to get sick so I don't think about it until it happens.

Where was I? Oh, my blog has malfunctioned and I cannot see as a type because it keep jumping to the top. This is not a good thing when using an iPhone.... Well, i see that my complaining post is going to be cut short. I will try to have something happier to report tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Not fun! Hope you're feeling better today. And iPhone typing is a pain!

    ReplyDelete