Sunday 5 February 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow my son (possibly daughter) will be born. It seems so surreal. I feel like I'm forgetting something or missing something or just not ready. Our lives are going to change yet again. It is a big day as tonight will be my last night ever as a pregnant person. And that doesnt make me sad rather relieved which tells me we are making the right decision.

I don't think there is a wrong or right number of children to have but I do know for me to be pregnant again it wouldn't be fair to anyone including myself. Some people feel it is disobeying God's command to be fruitful and multiply but that is taking scripture way out of context. Hello, the world is already well populated!

I'm also nervous of recovery. I hate that feeling you have after surgery of not being quite right. I also am not a fan of surgery and that whole bit. But I am excited to have this baby and well I have little choice as he must come out!

Well, I should try to sleep. We have to be at the hospital by 6:00am (yikes!). Here is the last photo of my pregnant belly! And yes, he bumps into things a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend, can't wait to hear your news and hope we can come and visit soon! Pray all goes well with your recovery!!

    ReplyDelete