Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Kitchen Part III

At this point I would be happy with my kitchen. But the whole makeover started with new flooring purchase so I better wait for that. And perhaps a new sink and my new cooktop and oven. Not that I mind the looks of my "retro" one but a working oven is always helpful. (Currently my oven is useful though as a stash spot for things I don't want the kitten getting into.
remember my old kitchen?
Now it looks like this
old
new

And by my mom's suggestion it spilled over into my living room.
old
new (I know just cleaning it helps too)





I will try to add more before photos of my living room once the flooring is in. Right now I have two hungry children hanging all over me and driving me crazy. Also, I love comments but unfortunately I am really terrible at the silly security codes google has and so I rarely fight with them in order to leave any comments. 








2 comments:

  1. It's looking good. It will be great to see it once the floor is done. I am always amazed at how much difference the flooring makes.

    (You can turn off the security code thingy if you want. Go to Settings, then Posts and Comments, then Turn Word Verification off.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And can't to see it finished. It is nice to be able to make a house into something that is your own.
    I think we really need to come and visit. I do make fewer trips to Dawson now that mom lives across the street but I will make some effort :)

    ReplyDelete