Tuesday 31 January 2012

Have I ever told you?

Have I ever told you how wonderful my husband is? Sometimes I have to remind myself specially when I start getting cranky and critical (a cranky critical pregnant person? Imagine that.). When I feel frustrated with him I try to think of all the things he does right and THANK him for it. Just thinking of it is not good enough.

Like how he feeds the dog every morning and usually empties the dishwasher and reloads it before work. How he starts the fire for me and fills the inside wood box. He doesn't have to do these things and I don't ask. He just does them. He also let's me sleep in with minimal begrudging...

And how last night he brought me home Tim Hourton's French vanilla (yes I drink coffee whilst pregnant) and flowers just to say he loves me.

Yep, he is a keeper and I need to remember that whenever I'm feeling irritated or mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment