Friday 23 December 2011

Waiting and smart phones

Today is my gestational diabetes confirmation test. Two hours of waiting on an empty stomach. Let me tell you I am very thankful for my iPhone. I can play games, check email, surf the net and blog. I could also talk on the phone but really who uses there smart phones to do that? Besides the fact that one sides conversation are a big irritant in waiting rooms. There is even a psychological reason for that but I will spare you what it is (though it is quite interesting)

For me it is only one for sleep until Christmas. Tomorrow is presents and turkey at my parents. I am not ashamed to tell you I am super excited. And not just because this will be the squirt's second Christmas
But also because I love presents and seeing people open presents and I love turkey... And apple pie...

Take care everyone and if I don't blog until after the weekend, Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. If it weren't for smart phones, we would have to resort to reading meaningless, outdated waiting room magazines...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have benmen worse for me. They didn't have magazines just pamphlets....

    ReplyDelete